Short stroke units
Short-stroke units are pneumatic linear units whose components (pneumatic cylinders, guide rails, guide carriages, shock absorbers and proximity switches) are all individual standard components.
We offer short-stroke units with double and single profile rail guidance for a flexible solution to your handling needs.
- Standard cylinder diameter 20-50 mm, with standard cylinder strokes from 10-800mm
- Continuous ball race rail guides: Guide rails and guide carriages are individually interchangeable standard elements
- M8 or M12 proximity switches and automotive standard fasteners permit easy replacement and easy positioning using an existing reference edge
- Standard shock absorbers and adjustable stop screws
- T grooves for fastening with feather keys
- Repetition accuracy ± 0.1 mm
- Fastening of the payload to lateral T grooves or using threaded holes on the face