Workpiece weight: approx. 0.3 kg
Cycle time: 4 seconds / part
Transfer position: 2-Layer, vertically on ring surface area, radially oriented.
Noise generation: max. 75 dB(A)
System availability: 95 %
- The container is set in a container parking place of the PICKLA using a forklift truck.
- The container type is automatically detected using sensor technology and the PICKLA its unloading grid based on these signals.
- The parts are taken undefined with a freely moving magnet on a linear and swivel axis and placed in the hopper of the step conveyor.
- Using the step conveyor the sorting parts are transferred pre-separated on the sorting rail.
- Incorrectly oriented and excess parts get back into the hopper of the step conveyor via a return feed slide.
- Parts already in the correct orientation run at the end of the sorting rail through a demagnetising unit.
- Afterwards they are transferred with PICK&PLACE handling on a workpiece carrier, which is located on the pallet conveyor belt.
- Via the pallet transport the sorting parts get to the individual stations, which are linked with each other through the system.
- After passing through the last processing station the sorting parts are transported into our packing station.
- There are two parking places integrated in the station to enable a container change during operation.
- The robot first grips an empty pallet cage and places this on a buffer area.
- In this buffer area the finish processed parts are picked up by the robot from the pallet conveyor and put in the pallet cage.
- Full pallet cages are then palletised by the robot in the parking place.